Man hurt when gas bottle explodes

8207496An article which is written by Brooke Gardiner from the Southland times have stated about a man who gets hurt when his gas bottle explodes while camping. The incident happens in Glendhu Bay camping ground. He has received burns in his face, arms, and legs. He was then taken in the ambulance.

So when camping, it is important to ensure safety at all times. Some people who have witnessed the incident say that there must be some factors that cause the ignition. Perhaps, when using the gas bottle or anything that is flammable, never smoke so that it won’t cause any explosion. Many of them are thankful because it wasn’t windy on that day. Plus, the man was taken immediately so that he will be treated.

You can read the whole story here: http://www.stuff.co.nz/southland-times/news/8207592/Man-hurt-when-gas-bottle-explodes

 

About these ads

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s